2.24.2010

It's a Disneyland Miracle

no kids.
no fuss.
no small world.
yes.

8 comments:

Ashly said...

ha ha ha. i love this picture. hilarious. andrew's peace sign, my little head in the background, kurt's face (what is he doing?, you crouching, brittany looking beyond excited to be there...her face says it all! it really was such a fun night. i realized im definitely not as young as i once was because i was exhausted the next day. oh but i would definitely do it all over again.

Chrissy said...

Andrew and his peace sign...I swear, I peed my pants when I first uploaded this picture. And apparently me and Luke are over each other in this picture too. haha

PJ and Julie said...

seriously one of the best nights ever! It took me days to recover! I hate being old. we need to do this again before passes block for summer.

p.s. will you email me the other pictures?

Audrey Crisp said...

I want to go there so bad! Looks like you had fun!

Ashly said...

come on chrissy be honest, you and luke were totally fighting huh?? ha ha. JK I didnt even notice that all the couples were together except you two. I just remembered how amazing it actually is that this picture turned out considering the woman who took it acted like she had never seen a camera before. I dont think I have laughed as hard as I did on this ride (this was soarin right??). Leave it to me to make a loud mouth/embarrassing comment.

julie said...

soooo wishing i was home right now! sounds like fun! peace.

Tanner Family said...

It makes me laugh just looking at this picture because I remember the ride. Pj buckling his seatbelt through the little kids loop and getting nervous that there was nothing to hold onto (like we were riding a roller coaster) and Julie looking at me saying "I am going to throw up" because the ride was making her nauseous. Good Times.

Stacey Sargent said...

i am still SOOOOOO pissed we were here for this! And yes i can totally picture julie wanting to throw up and PJ freaking out. I am pissed!