

Let's talk about this baby Grant. He is one of my favorite topics after all....and this is my blog, so there. Grant is 9 months old. He pretty much eats everything and never wants to stop, which surprised me since I got his stats at his appointment yesterday.
wt 19.6 - 30%
ht 29.5 - 89%
hc 18 3/4- 95%
My boy has grown very little since his last wellness check 3 months ago. Luckily the doctor wasn't concerned at all since he is eating and nursing a ton. He is slimming down already!
Which brings me to my next thought about Lil G. He does not look like a baby any more. He looks like a toddler. I am missing his baby fat that is apparently shedding way too fast.
Grant is a mama's boy. He watches my every move and wines until he is in my arms. He loves to have his head rubbed and loves it when Grandma Gogo rocks him to sleep. He is such a happy and lovable little boy. I think we will keep him.

he is my handsome





9 comments:
He looks like SUCH a big boy looking thru the banister. WHere did our babies go?????????
Oh my, he really is beautiful! Dark hair and light eyes?! Look out! I think I may even have a crush ;)
yes lets talk about grant!! i die over him. such a sweet handsome boy.
and, he looks just like his mama. you are twins.
I love his little face!!! We had a blast with you guys at Disneyland, we must do it again.
You have the cutest boy! I love his brown hair! So different from Naomi! And you're right, he looks more like a toddler than a little baby- crazy how fast they grow!
oh he is just that! handsome!
What??!! He is the cutest boy EVER!!! I want to squeeze him!
He is so cute!! I love that "He is my handsome." So sweet. There is nothing like a mother's love.
I can't believe Mr. G is already 9 months. He is so cute! You & Luke definitely make some beauties. Happy 9 Months Mr!
Post a Comment