12.13.2009

Hi Santa!!!

We went to my parent's ward Christmas party Friday night to meet Santa for the first time. We actually decided to go with them last minute, so I didn't have a good camera. I managed to get one decent shot, but it hardly captured the excitement on Naomi's glowing face. As soon as she saw him walk into the room, she ran full speed to his side. She was the first one to sit on his lap and rambled about presents and that her daddy was in China working. A line started to form pretty quickly, but Naomi was not having that. She kept trying to run to Santa's lap after each kid. This girl has got some serious spunk. She loved Jolly Ol' Saint Nick. We will have to track Santa down again when Luke gets home.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That may be the cutest thing I have ever heard! I can totally see her doing that. I guess you will have to take her the a mall Santa. Or maybe Santa will be and Grandma and Grandpa's house this year!

Anonymous said...

Good Girl... you can't be shy when it comes to presents!

Rachelle said...

dude, our ward is so lame. no santa!! and all our years in san clemente, no santa!

i should have come to your parents ward party.