That pc of Bennett and Naomi dancing is classic! Naomi looks so cute in the pc on small world. So glad we went...it was so fun. How was the tram ride back to the car solo??
I love the little Einsteins show! I can't wait for our trip. Don't worry, I'm not hard core at all. We can do the train ride, small world, have lunch and head out early. Anyhow, it looks like the kids had fun and the trip was a success.
9 comments:
You have the cutest kids ever!!!
That pc of Bennett and Naomi dancing is classic! Naomi looks so cute in the pc on small world. So glad we went...it was so fun. How was the tram ride back to the car solo??
You are so brave! I am So impressed.
I can't believe you went! I am beyond impressed! Maybe one of these days I will need to attempt DLand...
p.s. we leave friday and come back the 27th
I love the little Einsteins show! I can't wait for our trip. Don't worry, I'm not hard core at all. We can do the train ride, small world, have lunch and head out early. Anyhow, it looks like the kids had fun and the trip was a success.
so happy you went & especially that you enjoyed it!
cute, cute, cute!!
You're little one is looking way to old already! He is so cute! And I can't get over how cute Naomi is. She is super cute and always dressed so cute!!
Talk about darling kids! You go brave moma!!
Post a Comment