Happy Anniversary! Such a great picture. I'm also looking at your adorable Christmas card we got today! I wish I could have seen you this past week but things were crazy busy with Mary's wedding. Have a very Merry Christmas!
What a lovely picture of you too!
Happy Anniversary! And still so cute!
wow, 7 years & still so much love. keep it up you two. xo
Congrats guys!!!
Happy Anniversary Chrissy and Luke! Here's to many more "7's"!!!
happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Such a great picture. I'm also looking at your adorable Christmas card we got today! I wish I could have seen you this past week but things were crazy busy with Mary's wedding. Have a very Merry Christmas!
What a lovely picture of you too!
Happy Anniversary! And still so cute!
wow, 7 years & still so much love. keep it up you two. xo
Congrats guys!!!
Happy Anniversary Chrissy and Luke! Here's to many more "7's"!!!
happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment