8.15.2009

To the city


To all my San Fran friends:

Any suggestions on fun things to do, good places to eat and your fave shopping spots? The Rasmussen clan is packing up and heading to Hillsborough for a week!


4 comments:

Amy Lou said...

I follow a girls blog who LOVES Bi-Rite Creamery and Bakeshop

http://biritecreamery.com/

I have never been there but am DYING to go :) She says it is UH-MAZING!

Tracy said...

That is so exciting! When I lived there with the Palmer's we'd always go to Mama's for breakfast. You have to get there early to beat the line, but it's worth the wait. I'd recommend the Banana Bread French Toast! Umm!

tiffany Snyder said...

find MOCHA.... best little bistro ever.. right by the chanel botique in the big square.. in a little alley... have fun...

Clarkes said...

Wayne tells everyone to go for Chinese at House of Nanking (919 Kearney.) He says Luke would LOVE it. Zarzuela (2000 Hyde @ Union) for tapas is good too. I love the shopping and restaurants in the Cow Hollow area and of course Union Square.