
... you are so tired that while laying in bed with your wide awake 4 month old (not sure why since he didn't sleep all night) spits up all over you and the bed, and you do nothing. Not one thing. For quite some time. Yikes.
... your 2 year old points at your seriously stretch marked tummy and says, "ouchy?"
... you walk out the door for a walk with your skirt tucked into your underwear. Nice one.
... you can't wait for nap time to start, and can't wait for it to end.
... you realize this is the happiest you have ever been, despite spit up and drool coating your hair.
Now it's time to shower. Luke might appreciate that.




12 comments:
Sofia spit up on me in bed the other night, and I just closed my eyes and pretended it didn't happen. I woke up in the morning walking around looking for a spoiled poopy diaper. Nope, no poopy diaper,, it was me. I forgot I had nasty old spit up on my pj's and my sports bra smelled like boob juice :) NICE :)
sigh. i can't wait to have this baby and i can. i forgot about the spit up, all over me. nice! well girl - your kids are adorable!
you said it perfectly. everything i own gets milk, etc all over it... especially since we have these reflux babies. i need new clothes desperately but at the same time don't really want to buy anything just to have it become another burp rag. i feel you on the no sleep... you know you can always call me in the middle of the night... i'm up.
I was out to lunch yesterday and went to change Mila's diaper and it was a disaster....poop everywhere. Somehow she managed to get poop on my white shirt and I decide to pretend that it was mustard because I had way too many things to do and didn't have time to drive all the way home just to change...I'm such a mom!!
Ha, ha! Been there, done that. Except the skirt thing. At least it is all worth it:-)
...when you have orange cheeto child sized handprints smacked on your bottom and your husband tells you they are there on your black skirt but you really don't care.
or when the only quiet time you get is when you go to the bathroom so you say you have to go more then you really need to but then they catch on and just barge in on you.
All true. Is it wrong that I am delighted that one of my super cute, super stylish Laurels is dealing with poop, drool, spit up, and loving it?? Proud of you, girl. You are one good mommy!! PS: Did your brother tell you that we saw him and your sister at Old Faithful? How random is that?
i hear ya sister....
You know your a mom when you would not trade those things for anything in the whole wide WORLD!!!! Love you guys have fun in S. F. see you soon after that. CAN'T WAIT. :)
oh chrissy!! one time I was up nursing Shelby at some awful hour when i feel this warm wetness go all over my stomach... her diaper must've leaked and she peed all over me! Yet I was too tired to do anything about it... so it dried. It's SO worth it though, huh?? Lots of love to you...
That pic is priceless!! You are a good mama... Lovin "OUR SPOT'S" new look :)
I love the part about the nap...not being able to wait for it to start or end...so true!
Post a Comment