Chrissy, Luke, Naomi and little baby Grant, you guys are such a wonderful, beautiful addition to our family. I love and miss you guys. Thanks so much for letting me come and enjoy your beautiful family. It is truly a blessing to have such a special daughter in law that I love and admire like my own. Chrissy you are an awesome wife and mother. I cherish my granbabies. Thanks for making such beautiful, perfect kids!!!! What a BONUS. I'm the most blessed grandma on earth. Love to all of you, see you soon. Counting the days until I get to come back:)
Chrissy, I stumbled on your blog through Megan E's! It has been too long! YOU HAVE TWO BABIES NOW! When we left you were waiting on Naomi still! That seems crazy to me; don't turn your back on them right? Congratulations; YOUR FAMILY IS STUNNING!!! Hope all is well.
I'm so glad I got to meet Mr. Grant even though I would have loved to spend more time with my future son-in-law. Anyway, I'm so glad that Luke's mom has been there to help. I'm sure I'm going to be happy for some help in the very near future. Miss you cute girl!
10 comments:
Look at how adorable grant is! Chrissy I love his little grin in the last picture.
Chrissy, Luke, Naomi and little baby Grant, you guys are such a wonderful, beautiful addition to our family. I love and miss you guys. Thanks so much for letting me come and enjoy your beautiful family. It is truly a blessing to have such a special daughter in law that I love and admire like my own. Chrissy you are an awesome wife and mother. I cherish my granbabies. Thanks for making such beautiful, perfect kids!!!! What a BONUS. I'm the most blessed grandma on earth. Love to all of you, see you soon. Counting the days until I get to come back:)
that's so nice she came to help out! cutest little kids!
he is just so insanely cute!!!
What a sweet pea. Loving all his hair! ;)
Congrats on your beautiful boy!
And watching the video of Naomi makes me so excited for my babe to start talking! So cute.
Chrissy,
I stumbled on your blog through Megan E's! It has been too long! YOU HAVE TWO BABIES NOW! When we left you were waiting on Naomi still! That seems crazy to me; don't turn your back on them right? Congratulations; YOUR FAMILY IS STUNNING!!! Hope all is well.
seriously, he is so cute! How is it being a mommy of two?
I'm so glad I got to meet Mr. Grant even though I would have loved to spend more time with my future son-in-law. Anyway, I'm so glad that Luke's mom has been there to help. I'm sure I'm going to be happy for some help in the very near future. Miss you cute girl!
Zoey says: He is precious:)and Naomi is cute!!!
Post a Comment