4.02.2009

Introducing Grant Daniel Hansen

Grant was born at 6:49 p.m. on April 1. He weighs 9 pounds 9 ounces, is 22 inches long and has an enormous melon just like me. Sorry Chrissy! More pics to follow.





30 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

oh my goodness! what a cutie. I can't believe how BIG!! Chrissy you're a good woman. I don't think Max weighed that muuch until he was two months old. haha! I was there to give the litttle chub a squeeze!!

COngratulations Guys!!

melis said...

Congrats Chrissy! He is beautiful! XOXO

Diana said...

Congratulations on the little one! He's beautiful!

The Collins said...

Congrats Chrissy and fam! That is so exciting! He is so cute!! I bet Naomi is so excited to have a baby brother!

jenn said...

What a cutie! I'm loving his chubby cheeks and that hair... I can't wait to meet him.

I'm also loving how tired little Naomi looks, we had so much fun with her at our house. Kurt was distraught that we had to leave her at your mom's house. The whole way home he was asking where she was :")

We are off to the lake today, but you better believe that I will be calling you Monday so that I can meet little Grant and steal Naomi for another playdate. Love to you all and get some rest Chrissy :")

HolliJo said...

Congratulations guys! He's precious! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are amazing! He is adorable.

Rachelle said...

What a little stud! He's so cute and we are so proud of you and can't wait to meet him. We will call soon to see if you need anything. Again, congrats!

Kelly & Rachelle

nicole said...

OH my goodness. I am dying over him and all that hair!! He is too cute Chris. I can't wait to come visit him and you all!!

And all this talk of a huge head? He looks perfect! Maybe you have to be holding him to see the size? He is darling.

molly said...

Congrats Chrissy & Luke, so exciting! He looks great.

Claudia Luckey said...

awww how exciting.

Shelly Hyde said...

oh chrissy. I love that little guy. Great name too. Isn't it such a relief to have him here safe and sound.

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How did you have an almost 10 pound baby?! You rock girl, he is SOOOO adorable!! We are so happy for you guys!! :)

tothe4thfloor said...

YAY he is here! Congratulations Chrissy!

Tanner Family said...

Congratulations! He is precious, good for you pushing out an almost 10 pound baby!! Your amazing!

Rachel said...

Wow, who'd have thought something so big could come out of something so tiny. Grant's got Samuel beat by about 6 ounces, and ooh girl are you going to be sore. The post didn't mention how you're doing, but I hope it was an easy delivery. Congratulations you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! He is so precious and beautiful. I can't wait to hold the little guy. Also I love his name!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

congrats!!! He is beautiful! He weighted so stinkin' much....that explains your baby bump....i'm so glad he's finally here! good luck recovering!

Sherri said...

Congratulations! What a big boy. I am sure your grandma will heartily approve of his name.

L said...

Awww - he's so cute!!! Chrissy, you are amazing - he's huge! I can't wait to hold the handsome little guy! Congrats!

Steph and Scott said...

Yay, the little man arrives!! Congrats. xoxo

Danielle said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations to both of you!

Requel said...

Congrats!! He is a sweetie.

Clarkes said...

Yeah! Another cute Hansen baby--we can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!

Gentry Fam said...

So cute! So so Cute! I cannot wait to meet him. So sad we are out of town and missed his debut! Congratulations! Much love from the Gentry Clan!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks... and hear your delivery story. I died when I got the 'enormous head' text. So happy for you and Naomi looks so cute looking at Mr. Grant in the pic. Loves!!

K+C=M+K said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Way to go Chrissy! I can't believe how big he is! He is already busting out of his newborn diapers:O)

Rachel B said...

wow girl, you deserve a medal for that one. I wouldn't totally know-mine was c section, but 9.9 that is healthy :) congrats, so exciting!!

Amy Lou said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!! Love his name :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling ok! XOXO

Wendy said...

Well done Chrissy. He's perfect.