4.06.2009

Adjusting to life at home




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well! He looks adorable in his little car seat!

Unknown said...

Very CUTE pictures of your little guy!!!! He is very BEAUTIFUL Baby.

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! You look great too! Glad naomi is enjoying her new little brother!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Good job cookin' him mama. You look so happy!

Gentry Fam said...

So cute and love the outfit! Can't wait to hold him!

Unknown said...

He is sooo sweet! I wish I could kiss those cheeks!

Yvettes Campbell said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I love that sweet face of his. I'm off Tuesday and Thursday so if you need anything give me a ring. Tell Grandma Pat I say Hi!!

Rachelle said...

oh how cute is he???! i hope you are adjusting well.

nicole said...

Chrissy you look so beautiful and calm! Such a good mama. I need to come over again and see him!

Lori Cook said...

He such a handsome little guy! You look great too! I hope all is going well. We can't wait to meet little Grant!!!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Congratulations!! Glad he is here safe and sound. He is so sweet and precious!
(And Chrissy, your hair is GORG!)

Steph and Scott said...

Love it. Such a cutie pie. Congrats and can't wait to meet baby Grant. ;)

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. I love the pics of Naomi squishing his face. And bytheway, are your nails painted? Who gives birth, looks as good as you do and has her nails painted. Talk to you soon!!

The Ward Family said...

Hey Chrissy, you don't know me but I grew up in the same ward with Luke. Congrats to you and Luke on your new baby boy. He is so precious. I hope everything goes well for you both!

Ty and Janene said...

Congrats! He is darling boys are a blast you will love it! PS Love the name.

Wendy said...

Precious