Ahh...Haha!!! That's all I have to say about those pictures of Naomi and baby brother.
These pictures make me happy. I love those babies.
those are so funny
Got to love siblings! Zoey was amazed by Harley's nose too! Precious They are:)
Congratulations on your newest addition. I totally know how it is adjusting to a new baby at home. It takes some time, even now I am still figuring things out. Good luck! Also Grant is so precious. I love his hair.
You have to get all that curiosity out some how. Get comfortable Naomi!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahh...Haha!!! That's all I have to say about those pictures of Naomi and baby brother.
These pictures make me happy. I love those babies.
those are so funny
Got to love siblings! Zoey was amazed by Harley's nose too! Precious They are:)
Congratulations on your newest addition. I totally know how it is adjusting to a new baby at home. It takes some time, even now I am still figuring things out. Good luck! Also Grant is so precious. I love his hair.
You have to get all that curiosity out some how. Get comfortable Naomi!
Post a Comment