It is getting VERY real now! I am going to have a little boy! It seems like just yesterday that I was at my Aunt Sandi's opening pink bows and floral blankets. Last night some of my good friends and family had a baby shower for me that turned out perfect, of course. This time there were lots of blues & browns, robots, skulls and the like. It got me so excited to start a new chapter of my life. I am thoroughly excited to meet this little boy of mine and to introduce him to his new home. I count my blessings to have such amazingly supportive people in my life. It is nice to know that I have such a loving support system for when this baby boy does make his debut into this world. Thanks to everyone for making this such a special experience!
3.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
What a fun night. Can't wait to meet the little guy! P.s. whoever made the chocolate dipped strawberries... they were SO good. I ate like 12 of them!
I'm so bummed I missed it. Steve worked until 9:30, and I couldn't get a sitter. It looks like you made out though!
yeah for you! That is so neat you are having a boy this time. A whole new experience! That is fantastic! I'm glad you had a great shower! The refreshments look amazing! Cute pics!!
I'm so excited for you Chrissy! I can't wait to see pictures of him. No doubt he's gonna be beyond CUTE!
HOW FUN!!! What good cute friends you have.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to check out all the cute new stuff! WIsh I was there to celebrate with you.
Wish I would have been there. You are going to have a little mr. in your family before you know it! Hopefully I'll meet him next month!
Why are you the dang cutest prego gal I have ever seen? Are you almost ready to pop this boy out?? We need to get together and play. Miss you darlin'
Darling baby shower (and friends)! Are you still thinking of the name you told me about back at Tracy's shower???
Post a Comment