3.28.2009

Disneyland & baby update

My dad turned the big 50 yesterday, so a celebration was in order! The family had reservations for lunch at club 33 in Disneyland, which is one of our favorite things to do as a family. Eat and run around Disneyland with our adorable little kiddos. It was a very fun day and a good last hoorah before our 3 becomes 4!

Birthday boy

Small World

Naomi loves hats and glasses, she might think she is a 90 year old lady from Sarasota, Fl

Even uncle Danny came for the weekend

Naomi & Grandma

My funny little one

Club 33

Random strangers: "OMG, are you having a litter?!"
Me: "Totally! Hey, you should go on Thunder Mountain standing up, it's so fun!"

Waiting for Pirates

Also, a little baby update since people have been asking:
I went to the dr. yesterday morning and was dilated to a 2, but this dr. didn't want to induce me because baby boy hasn't dropped enough yet. A different dr. talked about inducing me early at my last appointment because she was concerned about my size. I told her that I was this big with Naomi, and she was only 7 lbs. 6 ounces, so who knows. If he's not ready to come, I'm not going to force him I guess! I've about had it with the HUGE comments though. It's like I can't go ANYWHERE without people asking me if I am the freaking Octomom. Of course D-land was the best place to go when trying to avoid unsolicited annoying comments of that nature! Anyways, I thought I needed to help speed up this process on my own, so I tried to give up the wheelchair at D-land as much as I could bare it. I managed to get a good amount of walking in (or very slow waddling) despite the agony of it all. Instead of leaving in labor, I left with ankles and feet the size of Texas and a worse clicking noise in my hips and thighs with every step. Oh the pain of pregnancy! I am hoping the contractions will start getting stronger and longer so that we can finally meet this little guy. I can't wait to have a newborn and snuggle and love him.

9 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

Oh my, I can't get over how adorable naomi is in that hat and glasses!

I hope this baby boy comes soon!!! For your sake and mine...I want to see how handsome he is!!

Shelly Hyde said...

What a trooper you are to take on a day at Disney. I can barely get through a day at D World not pregnant. Can't wait to see this little dude.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Chrissy!! I can't wait to meet your little guy. Also I love Naomi's hat!!! Where did you get it? So CUTE.

kristy said...

Ok, Chrissy... first of all, I'm DYING over the hat and glasses on your Miss Naomi... and second, I saw you leaving Trader Joe's but was on the phone in my car and couldn't wrap my call up fast enough to run after you and chat! I am dilated to a 3 right now and having SO many contractions, it's NUTS but nothing. We totally need to talk! We could end up in labor at the SAME TIME! And, please. Ignore those comments, you look beautiful.

Yvettes Campbell said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! And Naomi is so stinkin cute!

On another note, I don't get how people can be so rude and stupid. I guess you just have to laugh at them and brush it off. I've had people ask me I've I was having multiples. I've replied no but they insist on asking if I was sure there isn't another baby in my tummy. Thanks Jerks...hahah!!

You really need to give your little man an eviction notice. Tell him there are tons of people waiting to meet him and I'm one of them.

Audrey Crisp said...

that sucks about all the lame comments..i hope you get through this real quick! love the pics!!!!

K+C=M+K said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you girl! Hopefully he comes soon and your ankles get back to normal;) I think you're tummy is ADORABLE but I have to admit I laughed a little when you said strangers are asking if you're having a litter. You should say: well, octo-mom is having 8 so I figured I could do it! Haha, you're not even that big. Just cute! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you look beautiful. And Naomi has her mom's great fashion sense. Love the glasses. Can't wait to hear about little man's arrival!!!

Grandma Pat said...

Chrissy, you look totally awesome for being 9 months prego!!!! You are beautiful as always. You should tell people that are rude at least I won't be like this much longer but you will always be like you are. Naomi is a fashion doll :) I love the hat and glasses. You won't have to worry about sunburn. Glad you guys had fun at Disneyland. Can't wait to meet the little one soon, I hope I'm on a plane out of the cold and into the warm. Looking forward to it. love you guys! Chrissy hang in there the END is in sight.