We love having visitors come, especially our Idaho family! Luke's dad and brother came for a Nascar boys weekend a couple weeks ago. Hutch wasn't able to look past some of our home improvement projects that have needed to be addressed for a while, so he got his hands a little dirty while visiting. I felt bad that he was put to work on his weekend away, but I think our loose tiles were really getting to him! We are lucky that Hutch is so handy, too bad we don't live closer! I am sure he is happy about that ;) It is so nice to have those horrible tiles replaced! They are happy now, as am I. Please come again!

Naomi was keeping watch from her favorite spot

Grandpa reading Naomi her favorite book; Goodnight Moon

B.J.'s pizza
Nothing cuter than hard working men ;)




4 comments:
that is so cute of naomi in the basket! love the easter photo below too! how cute is that headband and that little white bunny! That is rad you got some projects done! ; )
The men had a blast. Hutch loved being there and helping out. He is a handy man. I'm blessed to have talented family. I must say they are a handsome group of men. keep smilin:)
It is strange to see someone who looks so much like luke
So funny, look at the pale while boys from Idaho. I'm jealous of Lukes sweet tan!
Post a Comment