8.26.2008

Pat & Sasha come for summer fun

Luke took them to the Angels game...of course!

Luke took them to Hollywood for the day as well, and I got to rest at home.

Yum

Girls night at La Fondue.

First time I put makeup or a bra on in over a week.

It was worth it.

Huntington Beach

getting sandy

Fashion Island shopping.

Sprinkles

Yum

3 Arch Bay

10 comments:

Requel said...

I want to be in Cali. It all looks so fun! Girl so sorry you get so sick. That sucks!! Feel better.

Unknown said...

it looks like you guys had a blast! Those cupcakes look wonderful. I am going to have to look and see where the closest sprinkles is.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I've still never had a sprinkles cupcake but that picture is really making me want one right now, too bad I live in Utah. :(

ps. hope you start feeling better...SOON!

SMALL and TALL said...

How do u always look so great when u r sick as a dog? La fondue looks really yummy! Lots of fun times.

Grandma Pat said...

Chrissy , Luke and Naomi, We had a great time!! That is an under statement, it was a blast. We always have so much fun, I feel sorry for other people who don't have son' and daughter in laws as terrific as mine. We love you guys and thanks for everything and the memories. Chrissy you are the best!!! You are a great mom and wife and friend. Feel better soon. Naomi nana misses you my little pumpkin:) Hugs and kisses.

Audrey Crisp said...

cute! I always love how artistic your photos are...Is that Fondue place good?

The Smallwood Family said...

Yum yum...I still have cravings for sweets! cute pics.
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you guys! When we ran into you at Kaiser I had no idea...Well I guess that would explain the puking. Hang in there...I hope you feel better soon.

julie said...

ummm... you do NOT look pregnant at all!! you are beautiful girl! looks like so much fun, & its good that you had a day to yourself... you deserve it. i need to go to la fondue... girls night when i get back???? look at me, planning for 2 months in advance... oh well... its a light at the end of the tunnel... and all that! xo

Kelley said...

Chrissy, just catching up and read your good news. Congrats!!! Hang in there...

Laurel said...

A huge congrats on your pregnancy!! I, like you, am currently makeup-less. Like I told Thomas: "I can shower or I can put on makeup. I can't do both." I keep telling myself, "This will pass." Just hoping it's sooner rather than later.

By the way, there is one thing I know. Two kids is way easier than one. Wait until they entertain each other. Heaven!!