Congrats to my sister Katie for bringing a baby boy into this world on Friday. Little Reese weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces and was 22 inches long. He has big hands and feet and is all boy, which is a change for the Cowans! Yay for new babies!
Oh I am so excited for your sister. You and your sister are small so it's hard for me to imagine that all 9 pounds of him came out of her. Congratulations Katie.
3 comments:
Oh I am so excited for your sister. You and your sister are small so it's hard for me to imagine that all 9 pounds of him came out of her. Congratulations Katie.
Oh he is so cute. I am so happy for your sister. Hey that isn't the name that you wanted for your baby boy is it?
Hey guys its Janene and Ty. Just wanted to say hello and see whats up. We've never seen a picture of your daughter she is darling!
Post a Comment