9.06.2008

Visitors

Jonah and Naomi took a bath together and Naomi happened to notice that her and Jonah weren't quite the same!



Thanks to the Cores for coming to spend the long weekend with us! 

6 comments:

Claudia Luckey said...

she is such an adorable girl.

nicole said...

ha! that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

So funny... at least she is observant. Glad you like Chuck Bass' shorts... I'm kinda into his new hair-do. I swear he wears everything at Brooks Brothers that I always ask myself, "who wears that?"

Angella said...

So, I have to reveal to you that I've been a regular stalker of your blog. I hope you don't mind! :) This is Angella, Katie's sister-in-law. I just think you guys are so cute, and I love reading about your fun adventures. That Naomi is just as cute as can be! Oh, and p.s., congrats on the upcoming baby. You'll love having two kids!

Mejkin said...

thanks for having us! we had a lovely lovely time. hope to see you again soon. (i will be posting some of our own pics in the next few days).

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha... that is too funny! Thanks for the comment about Gavin. How are you feeling?