10.10.2007

A very merry half birthday

Happy half birthday Naomi!

One day old

6 months

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Half Birthday Naomi. We love you!!! Your gift is on its way.

Carolyn said...

She looks like such a doll in that second picture!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

6 months has come and gone so fast. Naomi is so freakin cute you guys. Maybe you should add to this cute little family....you better get on that:)

Anonymous said...

Hey baby girl, happy 1/2 birthday, my little beautiful one. Naomi is so cute!!!! IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY. I can't believe 6 months have gone by. Hugs and kiss's. Grandma loves you!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 6 months old!

Requel said...

She is adorable. Look at those eyes!

Wendy said...

She is such a cutie pie. Enjoy her and keep snapping pictures.

Shelly Hyde said...

Chrissy i can't believe she is already 6 months. It seems like i just found out you were pregnant. SHe is a real beauty.

Jessica Kettle said...

SHe is such a beautiful little girl. I still remember her being so teeny like that in the hospital! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? BTW, do you mind if I post some of Naomi's newborn pics on my photoblog? After all this time, they are still among my favs.