10.24.2007

Girls nights



Tonight I met up with my childhood friend Kelly at El Torito Grill for some grub. She recently started a job at the Orange County Museum of Art, which is awesome! I love that she lives close again. Oh, and guess who our server was?? NACHO! He is my server every time I go, I kid you not. I know you know what I'm talking about Nicole! I am pretty sure it was you that always has him too....?

Last week Jenn, Kara, Katie and I said goodbye to the kiddos and hello to Fashion Island. We ate at El Torito Grill (I know, I know...but it's just so good!) while the guys stayed home with the kids. It was very fun and I can't wait for the next one.

Speaking of next one, I think the next girls outing will have to be to go see The Jane Austen Book Club. Is that still out in theaters? Megan, lets get this together!

6 comments:

molly said...

Wow Chrissy, I saw that picture of you and Kelly and it reminded me of elementary-high school! I haven't seen her for so long! I am glad you get girls night out-

Chrissy said...

Molly! Where is your blog girl???

Katie said...

It kills me b/c we get Nacho too! He's a workaholic! So, I'm thinking next girls night out in a few weeks. Is say we do one every month. And I'm torn b/c I want to see The Jane Austen movie but I'm dying to see Dan in Real Life...and let's be honest...Jay and I probably won't get out to a movie any time soon. What do you say?

Anonymous said...

Chrissy-- I'm so bummed. I just finished the book The Jane Austen Book Club just to find out that it has already left theatres...but I'm in for a little Dan in Real Life.

Chrissy said...

Dan in Real Life it is then! Couple weeks?

nicole said...

I love Nacho... seriously every time. Oh, but I miss El Torito so much, over Christmas break we are going!