Today was a very fun Sunday. We started out going to my parent's ward in Irvine to see my dad get called to be the next Stake President in the Irvine Stake. We are super excited for him! I know he'll be great. Then we went over to my Grandparent's annual Halloween party, which is always fun! It was Naomi's first, and she was such a good sport about her hot and not too comfortable costume! She is the cutest chick ever!

Grandpa

Cousin Jolie the wicked witch


The Cousins (well a lot of them anyways)

Best bird friends....Piper & Naomi!

Kurt the dragon

Cousin Lucy the wicked witch's black cat



13 comments:
Hi there! I'm a friend of Rachelles. I just have to say that is the cutest costume ever! Your little girl is a doll!
k naomi looks so adorable..... the cutest little chick ever.... we missed you guys at the trunk or treat, were you guys there???
She looks super cute. I am glad that she wore the hat and wasn't to upset about it like last time we tried it on. I can not believe that you dad is now the stake president. I am shocked!
Well you may never see your Dad again! :)
And Naomi looks adorable!!
oh my. that has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hopefully there is another game this week so I can see that cute little Naomi again.
She looks so cute in her costume! I think she really looks like Lucy and Jolie in these pictures- I had never noticed before!
Naomi is so cute, and I am so happy for your Dad, Irvine Stake is so lucky. Your dad will be great!
You put my babys costime to SHAME!!!! Congrats to your dad! Luke and I lived in the Irvine stake last year, i wish I could remember the ward... We loved it though. What a fun place to live! Your family is darling!
Oh my, that is the cutest little cosutme! She looks adorable!
You've been tagged! Go to our post and see what you have to do!
Naomi is so darling! I am dying at how cute she looks in this chick costume! I love it.
That is so exciting about your Dad! And...Happy Birthday old lady. :) jk (that would be me) We miss and love you, hope your day is good!
I could stare all day long at little Naomi in that costume. SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment