10.16.2007

Bubble-Berry



Bow party this Thursday night! Even if you don't have a little girl, they are perfect gifts. Check out her site. Hush Baby carries her bows as well as other boutiques in the area. She also does custom bows if you have an idea for one. They run from around $8-20 and you need cash or check to purchase. Call if you want to go with me or hopefully I will see you there!

THUR October 18th
7:00 PM
2 Via Bondad, RSM, CA 92688 (Please park on the street)

Emily A. Smith
Bubble Berry, Inc.
emily@bubble-berry.com
www.bubble-berry.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really going to try and go to this bow party. I will call you if I can make it! Thanks for the info!

Allison Nelson said...

How crazy! I know her--her husband works at the same firm as Philip. Small world. Looks like a fun event. Have you seen hipclipsboutique.com? My sister has found some cute stuff there for girlies Naomi's age.