9.12.2007

Idaho? No, Udaho.

This trip to Idaho was great from the beginning. When I flew into Salt Lake, my friend Nicole drove up from Provo to meet me and my in-laws at Cafe Rio before making the 2.5 hour drive to Blackfoot. It was yummy and very fun to catch up with Nicole! Once we got to Idaho, the baby was loving the attention she was getting from all of her Idaho relatives. She also loved the animals and the crazy Eastern Idaho State Fair. I must admit that I probably had more fun there than Naomi! I saw the biggest cows, horses and pigs that I've ever seen in my life. I was in shock. There was an 800 pound pig! And of course I had to ride the mechanical bull. That attracted quite a large crowd and I am sure I embarrassed myself to no end! It was a fun trip and hopefully Luke will be able to join us next time. Naomi and I missed him so much! It is good to be back home with him.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

oh I love your animal prints. Very appropriate choice for the country!

Brittany said...

So Naomi and I totally match. I just bought a sweater that is animal print. We will have to plan it out to wear it the same day! I'm glad you had fun. I can't believe how much Naomi is changing. She is way to cute!

melis said...

Hi Chrissy! This is Melissa Toolson Finlinson. I dont know if you even remember me but we went to beauty school together at good ole Von Curtis. I was blog surfing the other day and found you! I just love this blogging world- it is so fun to see you and your adorable family! You look beautiful and your daughter is darling. Congrats! I am glad to see you are doing well! Hope you dont mind if I check in on you from time to time...
you can find me at
savysmiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dying at the mother like daughter animal print sweaters and bull riding. Looks like you had a great time...glad you're back! Hmm, how does an 800lb pig even get around?

Anonymous said...

You had so much fun! I love it! I am so jealous you went to the fair. It's always a good time checking out the animals. Lets get together soon!

Katie said...

Looks like lots of fun...I would have loved a video of the mechanical bull, but those pictures will have to do. Naomi is getting so big...I love all her smiles, she's too cute.

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, we loved having you and baby with us for 11 days. The time flew by. WE CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS AND HAVE ALL OF YOU. Mornings are not the same without Naomi around and that precious little smile of hers. We love you all.

m.m. said...

i love thinking about you in idaho. looks like you had fun! naomi's face is so cute and expressive.

nicole said...

Hello mama, it was so good to go see you at cafe! I was telling Dan that I miss the days that I saw Chrissy twice a week, more or less, like I got to from ca and slc. you couldn't be a hotter mom. xoxo.

jenn said...

Awesome pictures! Luke told me that you rode the bull and I didn't believe him ... you are hilarious :") We missed you and are glad you're home, lets play soon!

Liz said...

Looks like you had a great time on your Idaho adventure! Naomi is getting to be such the beautiful little baby. And she's super stylish, just like her mama! Sad that we're not VT comps any more - but they did assign me to you as your VT again! I love how they just switch everyone around. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Martha said...

Chrissy Naomi is adorable... she totally looks like a Rasmussen. However, the best picture on the slide show is you riding the bull.