Tonight was mine and Naomi's last night before we head to Idaho for 11 days. Luke took us to the crab cooker, then we met up with my parents at the amazing Lucca restaurant in Irvine for dessert. We had to end the night watching the Angels beat Texas in the 10th inning. Great game! It was a nice farewell. Until September 11th, stay classy California.
Sounds like a fun night. Love the crab cooker. Is Luke going with you to Idaho? Naomi looks so dang cute in that last picture. i feel like we haven't seen you in forever. We just got back from out of town, so we need to coordinate better. Have fun.
chrissy, i heard you were going to the blackfoot fair!! i am soo jealous, it's my favorite fair of all time! you'll have to check out the photography stuff, my mom has 15 prints displayed and you can see Rowan & me in many of them... (well, the back of me.. you'll know when you see it, apparently she won first place!) anyway, please tell me all about it!! and you HAVE to get a bear claw (prepare to share = massive) and soo yummy, the best fair food ever! you will have so much fun in idaho!! can't wait to hear all about it!
Wow! Why are you going to Idaho for so long? And solo style? You'll have to call me maybe I'll make the trip down from Utah....cause you know I got laid off! So I have plenty of time on my hands...and I'm sure my Mom wouldn't mind the visit! Call me I'd love to see Naomi. 801-722-8497
Chrissy your baby is so beautiful. I can't wait to see what I am making right now! PS i would die to see that video of us in provo... i hope you have some footage of my blue and black hair i was so proud of.
How come you guys are going ot Idaho for so long? I bet Fall time will be so pretty up there...post some pictures of all of the fun things you do! Have a great time!
So I just went to Lucca with some drs a couple of weeks ago and it is sooo good. I think it's kind of a hidden treasure right now. Anyway, have a great time in Idaho and we'll see you at softball!...or maybe we will go to Lucca soon:>
8 comments:
Sounds like a fun night. Love the crab cooker. Is Luke going with you to Idaho? Naomi looks so dang cute in that last picture. i feel like we haven't seen you in forever. We just got back from out of town, so we need to coordinate better. Have fun.
chrissy, i heard you were going to the blackfoot fair!! i am soo jealous, it's my favorite fair of all time! you'll have to check out the photography stuff, my mom has 15 prints displayed and you can see Rowan & me in many of them... (well, the back of me.. you'll know when you see it, apparently she won first place!) anyway, please tell me all about it!! and you HAVE to get a bear claw (prepare to share = massive) and soo yummy, the best fair food ever! you will have so much fun in idaho!! can't wait to hear all about it!
I love that last picture of Naomi, she looks so cute and so big!
Wow! Why are you going to Idaho for so long? And solo style? You'll have to call me maybe I'll make the trip down from Utah....cause you know I got laid off! So I have plenty of time on my hands...and I'm sure my Mom wouldn't mind the visit! Call me I'd love to see Naomi. 801-722-8497
Requel
Chrissy your baby is so beautiful. I can't wait to see what I am making right now! PS i would die to see that video of us in provo... i hope you have some footage of my blue and black hair i was so proud of.
How come you guys are going ot Idaho for so long? I bet Fall time will be so pretty up there...post some pictures of all of the fun things you do! Have a great time!
Are you home yet? Better hurry! I am coming to California on Saturday night! I really want to see you guys!
So I just went to Lucca with some drs a couple of weeks ago and it is sooo good. I think it's kind of a hidden treasure right now. Anyway, have a great time in Idaho and we'll see you at softball!...or maybe we will go to Lucca soon:>
Post a Comment