

Naomi has officially discovered her feet. After Chrissy and I put Naomi down the other night she started to make a loud sucking noise. When I went to investigate the situation I discovered that she was sucking on her big toe. If her hands got in the way of her mouth and her tasty big toe, she became impatient and frustrated. Too Funny!PS- I rarely blog but I found toe sucking worthy of some manly blogging. Chrissy hates feet. :)




6 comments:
Hey Luke and Chrissy - Shanda gave us the link to your blog. All I can say is OH MY GOSH....Naomi is stunning!! But I guess that is to be expected with beautiful parents. Hey Luke Jared says call if you ever have a free minute. Your blog is fantastic!
Here is the link to ours http://ourheatonfamily.blogspot.com/
~Nat & Jared Heaton
Uhmm..who would know that Chrissy hates feet from her darling 'mom & Baby' blog pic on the side of your blog? Glad you picked up the torch Luke!
SO CUTE! I love when they find their feet and I love how flexible they are. She is getting so cute. I love the color of her hair now! It will be so fun when her & Alyssa can play together!
That's awesome. Jonah just found his feet, now he can't get enough of 'em. Seriously, that's one cute baby.
-jms
SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING BABY !!! SHE IS MY LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, SMART AND NANA'S LITTLE ANGEL. HUGS AND KISSES. SEE YOU IN DEC.
love to see her do that naked, the bottom pic would give a lovely view of her little bald p-ssy
Post a Comment