9.30.2007

I love Sundays

Today was a perfect day for a picnic in the park. After going to Daphne's sweet blessing in San Clemente, we headed over to the park for some yummy food and a little R&R under the perfect September California weather. I might need to make this a Sunday ritual.








7 comments:

okbushmans said...

I LOVE these pictures of you four! I'm so glad the Williams have great friends (who take great pics also!) And y'all look amazing for just having babies!

nicole said...

How cute is the little Hansen family?? These photos are so cute, I wish we were there with you guys... Danny (your brother, not my husband - tho he would agree) and I were thinking that your three need to make a ut tripa dn stay with me.

Wendy said...

Sophie is jealous of Naomi's hair. She is darling. I love your glasses. How long have you been wearing them?

Rachelle said...

Oh Chrissy, cute cute pictures! That was so fun! Thanks so much for coming. We love you guys!

melis said...

Chrissy- you are so gorgeous! I kind of hate you for always looking so perfect! I am totally jealous!

Tracy said...

These pictures are so cute! The weather looks perfect and nothing can beat a Sunday afternoon!

SMALL and TALL said...

Looks beautiful wish we were there enjoying the weather! Its absolutly freezing here.