Stats:
31 lbs. wt. 80%
36.5" ht. 93%
20.5" head 97%









My not-so-little baby is officially grown up.
I might be a little obsessed with him, just in case you couldn't tell.
The doctor was pretty surprised by how much energy and strength this kid has.
He can keep up with the big kids for sure.
To get his energy out, I let him loose outside to run in circles.
Grant is super coordinated.
He has great balance.
He loves his blanket.
Don't even try to read him a book.
He is deathly affraid of seagulls.
He loves fruit.
My favorite thing he says these days is,
"mama, I hung-ee."
Which pretty much sums him up! Always hungry.
Grant loves music and if you're lucky,
you can catch him dancing and singing along to his favorite tunes.
He is a joy and a blessing.
Even if he is giving me new grey hairs everyday.
Happy birthday bizz!
(his little nickname)




7 comments:
Happy birthday little G-man! He is seriously so cute! I would be obsessed with him too. If sounds super funny and awesome!
Hey Chrissy !
I found u through Nicoles blog ! I went to school with you at Paul Mitchell Hair in Utah ! Your family's georgeous ! Do u remember hanging out with danielle and caleb ?Do u keep in touch with anyone from school still?I've tried to find Danielle several times but haven't had much luck after we graduated from Paul Mitchell costs Mesa !
Hope all is well-
XO-Deanne Harper ( Bowthorpe)
P.S. You can view my blog and see if u recognize me but ull have to send me your email and I'll invite you !
Hope to hear from you !
Deanne, good to hear from you! I still keep in touch with a Danielle. She is on FB, but is currently living in South Africa. I would love to see your blog, but I don't have your email...here is mine in case you check back!
cshansen11@gmail.com
Oh how I love Mr. Grant! He is too cute for words. Hope you had a great day celebrating!
Grant is such a cutie. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Grant! Fun party!
Hey ...Good to hear from you too! Yes I'll send you an invite! And email you ! Love both your blogs ! XO-Dee
Post a Comment