4.02.2011

Circus Circus






I love it when we're cruisin' together
G surrounded by the ladies in his new ride from gma & gpa






I threw together a last minute little circus themed BBQ at the park for Grant. Mostly family and a couple families of his little friends. It was a great day even though it was pretty cold and windy for most of it. It has been so hot the last couple days, it was a little surprising how cold it was. Grant had a blast, so that's what matters. I just wish he would keep his face clean for longer than 30 seconds. I give up on trying with this kid!

We had a popcorn machine, hot dogs and cupcakes. Dad might have even let Grant have a little coke from the bottle. Thanks Costco!

Speaking of...we forgot to bring a bottle opener, but luckily my dad came prepared! If you notice, I got a picture of him mid-opening a bottle with his shoe! Thanks to reef for making flip flops them with a bottle opener on the bottom of the sole! My dad was playing bartender today and saved a trip back to the house. It was seriously hilarious watching my dad open these bottles with the bottom of his shoe! I'm smiling just typing this post.

1 comment:

Adam and the Girls said...

These pictures are precious. I wish I could've seen his cute and messy face while opening presents. :) Hope Naomi's birthday is fabulous also. Miss you. oxox ~Jeffi