
The Easter Bunny visited our house and the kids were so excited

sadly, we didn't get their Easter PJs in time. boo.

daddy's girl AND daddy's boy
mom is not even noticed when he is around






sunday best

We headed over to the Rasmussen Easter Egg hunt for even more fun

G went straight for the basketball, no interest in the hunt whatsoever

It might be his favorite sport


Naomi, on the otherhand, loved the hunt! She even found some money eggs ;)





5 comments:
Cute! I love the colorful frames in the background too! Love their Easter baskets!
I am glad to see that Naomi got your hair. She really is the cutest. Her shoes...are you kidding me?? Your little boy is gonna be a heart breaker, love his Easter get up:)
Looks like a super duper Easter!
one problem with the Easter baskets..There are no cadbury eggs. Riss and I ate a bag a day.not kidding.
where are your sons jeans from?? so cute!
They are gap jeans! I love their skinny and straight jeans for boys. They have a great fit and are affordable!
all of my son's skinny jeans from there dont fit anymore .. and they don't sell skinnys anymore! ): I've been on a hunt to find more skinnys but had no luck!
Post a Comment