



shannon loves candids

We had a little girls weekend. Thanks to Jenn's parent's for letting us crash at their condo at Laguna Lido. I have the best aunt and uncle ;) We felt like teenagers all over again!
We went to Eat Chow and enjoyed an amazing meal, then headed to a movie, came back to the condo and stayed up REALLY late, only to wake up the next morning for a fun day of shopping and more yummy food consumption.
It went by way too fast and of course we didn't get to do half as much as we would have liked.
I can't wait for another girls day/night. It was so relaxing, even if we ended up getting less sleep than a normal day!




2 comments:
OH GOSH. wish i could have come along.
Oh, my goodness! This brought back a flood of memories. When you were just a teenager, all the girls (that was me and my friends back then) used to do this very thing! I swear, looking at those pictures around the table in the restaurant--that could have been us!
I am so glad you have such a group of wonderful friends. You are living the golden years! Enjoy it.
Post a Comment