10.07.2010

Grand Grant


What can I say about this crazy, dirt eating, rough wrestling, rock licking, attention seeking 18 month old?

He says so many words and loves to use them.
My favorites right now is the word juice and when he quotes his favorite book "Too Purpley". When it gets to the right page he says, "Not these clothes!" Funniest thing ever.

He loves to sing along with the Tom Chaplan children songs from the "Moonboat album". Especially the song "Mother's Day". Hilarious!

His favorite show is Toy Story and loves to scream "Jesse" over and over and over... and over...

He does the happy dance almost every time he hears music. He does this sweet move that reminds me of my little brother's moves from old home videos. Danny rocked the wide leg stance moves to the likes of the late Michael Jackson and the Newsies soundtrack.

He is loud, wild, strong and rough. He still likes to wrestle and play rough with Naomi, so I try and keep it under control as best I can. I want her to keep her hair connected to her scalp...

He still eats dirt. It is amazing how much this kid eats in general. He doesn't stop. A bottomless pit. Today just for lunch he ate an entire avocado, pasta, grapes and finished off Naomi and Piper's macaroni & cheese.

He is obsessed with shoes. He always finds them saying "shoes" over and over insisting that you put them on for him. Usually it is one blue flip flop and one of Naomi's pink ones.

He loves to watch people leave. It started with Luke when he would leave for work, he would run to the window, open the shades and watch him walk away. He used to be sad, now he just waves and says good-bye.

He has the same size feet as Naomi and is catching up to her weight and height too.

He is happy, healthy and the life of the party. Sometimes he makes me crazy, but really makes me laugh more than anything else.

Stats:
weight - 27 lbs. - 60%
height - 35 inches - 97%
head - 19 3/4" - 96%

3 comments:

HolliJo said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big! and he's still cute as ever. Glad to see you guys are doing well!

The Halladay Family said...

Hey Chrissy, This is Stephanie Formerly Gunter, I lived in Irvine for a few years, my sister was friends with Katie, anyway not sure if you remember me, but I happened across your blog, and I love all your pictures, I was wondering what lens your use, or if you have a special filter, or do you photoshop? I enjoy photograhpy although I am not very good at it. I am using a 500mm lense on a Cannon Rebel xti camera. Any helpful tips?

Adam and the Girls said...

I cannot wait to see this little ball of energy!!!! He sounds like so much fun! Ummmm....so I tried to itunes search Tom Chaplan and the moonboat album and nothin.' boo I would love to have it for my kiddos. Can you help me? Love you lots! ~Jeffi oxoxoxox