10.11.2010

Road trip



We packed up the car and headed to Utah Saturday. I am sitting in our hotel room in downtown SLC while Grant naps and Naomi watches a show. It has been such a fun day! Luke had to come this week for work, so we decided to tag along. So far, I'm glad we did! It's just me and the kids during the day, but we are managing on our own. Luckily we have the car.

Naomi is a rockstar traveler. She is her happy self no matter what circumstances. We lucked out with this girl....Then we have G-Unit. Love him and his "go-go-go" personality, but it doesn't mesh well with 12 hours in the car. I have to say, he did surprisingly well for a boy of his energy. I can't wait to enjoy more of the great fall weather here in Utah and Idaho later this week!

Any recommendations from my Utah friends on activities (especially during the day) or a yummy place to eat, leave a comment!

6 comments:

Wards said...

Red Iguana for dinner for sure! Best mexican food ever! Muchies is super yummy too. It is Philly cheesesteak sandwhiches.So good!
I hear hoogle Zoo is good.
Hope you are having fun! I am jealous you are there right now.
xoxo,
Stef

Audrey Crisp said...

You should stop by Alice Lane if you have time! Have fun!

tiffany garfield photography said...

oh how fun! i LOVE Utah this time of year! I miss the color! have a fun trip! :)

Rebecca Lowe said...

We are going there this weekend! Things on our agenda include seeing the witches at Gardners Village, Thanksgiving Point "HeeHaws", the pumpkin patch, pancakes at Maglebys Fresh in Provo, Cinnamon french toast from Kneaders, the Discovery Science center at the gateway (the kids would love this), and Aristos Greek restaurant in SLC near UofU. Have a fun weekend!

Jodi said...

Hey, this is Jodi--Tate's wife. We met once at the Secrist cabin. Your family is beautiful! (I'm also actively trying to convince Tate to let us name our baby Grant).Gardners Village is always fun in the fall.

Requel said...

I have any idea. Bring the kiddos and come visit me and my new sweet baby. Bella would love to play with Grant and Naomi! Ok so after writing all that I went to look at the date and realize you are probably road tripp`n it back to Cali right now. But next time you come to town you come visit!