6.23.2010

"Elle" of a birthday party!


Zoomars birthday setup

The only photo I got of the birthday girl is this photo collage of her

We ate Corner Bakery sandwiches, shave ice and treats


Grant feeding Ani whether she likes it or not

Grant & Ani chowing down

Happy birthday Elle! You are one gorgeous beauty, just like your mama.

get striped

Thanks for the pun M!

7 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! You go to the most fab kid's parties!

K+C=M+K said...

Man girl! You go to the coolest parties! Your friends are amazing party planners! I have NONE of that gene in me! ;) I like to go to parties though! Haha! Let's hit up the beach soon! Ttyl!

Rachelle said...

so i too was going to leave a comment about you having the most fun little birthday parties to go to. how original am i??

Katie said...

Seriously, you go to some majorly fancy parties!

ilbyu247 said...

How cute is Grant with that sandwich and bag of chips!!

Heather Henderson said...

The ilbyu247 was me

Belen said...

I love all the stripes!! You girls look so pretty and you hair chris!!!! I WANT IT!