Happy birthday to Alyssa!





It was a birthday party that every kid would dream of having
...even dream of being invited to!
the BIG DADDY of bounce houses
the never-ending bar of delicious and sticky candy
not to mention the random candy strewn across the party tables
the super amazing cupcakes
and the adorable party favor sucker with a tooth brush attached
they needed that tooth brush, let me tell you!
I happened to be in heaven with the Taco guy that was set up there. It was so hard not to go back for seconds...thirds...and even fourths!
I want him set up at my house 24/7, is that too much to ask?
BEST TACOS EVER




3 comments:
Love these pictures! Thanks so much for coming :) I have left over tacos at my house for a month! Come eat some anytime!!
That looks like an amazing party!
Yum!!!
Post a Comment