6.27.2010

Chasing the Kogi truck

The kogi truck was in Irvine on Thursday night.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the line of people that this truck attracted.

Luckily we were there early enough to avoid being the 150th person in line.

Naomi fell asleep on the way there, so she stayed in the car while we feasted on some seriously good korean/mexican fusion truck food.

We might be frequenting this place often. YUM

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

that looks good. real good! i need to find that truck.

Requel said...

That looks and sounds so good right now....but then what doesn't! I love any food from a truck!

tiffany garfield said...

Hey! Just caught up on the blog. Havn't been on the computer much. :) Looks like you've been busy! Grants all grown up! So is this truck food really that good? We'll have to try it out. :) See you at eclippse...you're going right?