12.22.2008

To Barbra Streisand, thanks for everything; Hello Dolly

Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out


Strut down the street and have your picture took


Dressed like a dream your spirits seem to turn about


That Sunday shine is a certain sign


That you feel as fine as you look!


Get out your feathers
Your patent leathers
Your beads and buckles and bows
For there's no blue Monday in your Sunday clothes!

6 comments:

Grandma Pat said...

Naomi is so stinking cute I can't take it. Look at her parents though... do I need to say more. I miss you guys. Congrats on the six years of happy ever after. Love you all. My grandkids rock!!!

Gentry Fam said...

So Cute Miss Naomi! Love the dots and oh what cute red shoes!

Yvettes Campbell said...

Absolutely precious! I'm in love with those shoes.

PJ and Julie said...

huge barbara fan, so i'm loving this post...and it doesn't hurt that Naomi is adorable! I love all her little faces

Audrey Crisp said...

She is so cute in all these pics! congrats on your anniversary! Cute pic of you guys too down below this post! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

I was pretty much obsessed with both of your darling Sunday outfits. It was so good to see you. Have a great Christmas and we'll get together soon!