12.09.2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!




Sandi got some good ones at the tea party.  Naomi is admiring her good looks!

12 comments:

Yvettes Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvettes Campbell said...

Wow, looking at these picture make me real excited to have my own little girl.

Wendy said...

I love her tutu and head band. Is that 2nd to last one going to be your Christmas card?

Audrey Crisp said...

cute! I love the saturated photos!

julie said...

i would stare at myself all day if i looked like her!! ummm, movie night???? xo

Requel said...

She is pretty. And I love that tutu!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so precious! She is so cute!! Alyssa gets to join her in nursery this week! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh... gorgeous. She's like a little Alice in Wonderland at the Tea Party. Her headband is totally big enough to be a 'blair'... love it.

Amy Lou said...

LOVE LOVE her flower and tutu.. She is SO DARLING :)

tiffany Snyder said...

she is so dang cute, very jealous of the pics.. so i love all your xmas songs, i have been listening to them all afternoon while wrapping presents... xoxo

SMALL and TALL said...

amazing tutuu! missing you girls.

The Collins said...

She is one of the cutest little girls! Love her huge tutu. Can't wait for my little girl to get here and have girly fun with her.