12.08.2008

Fearless


This is my child. Fearless and wild!

9 comments:

nicole said...

she is too cute!

I should have you know that just about everyday I pull up your page and let your christmas playlist play. I love it. I will get one up on my blog one of these days...

Audrey Crisp said...

you forgot so darn cute!

PJ and Julie said...

your wild child is adorable! hope the pregnancy is going well!

Anonymous said...

She can be Gavin's partner in crime :)

Rachel said...

So gorgeous, and I LOVE that bowl!

Camille Rasmussen said...

that little dare devil! she could honestly not get any more crazy and adorable!

Gentry Fam said...

She's so cute she could get a way with anything!

Anonymous said...

A wild woman in footsie pjs... so cute!

Grandma Pat said...

She might be fearless and wild but she is the cutest baby ever. I just love the way she looks at you. I miss you guys XOXO xoxox. Chrissy I'm glad you feel better, thanks for calling tonight. It made my night.