that is a big girl you have there! nursery, wow! i am so happy she liked it. and i am so happy for you too....you can finally listen in classes instead of chasing a child. i am jealous.
I'm dying that she is in Nursery. I wish she would have been one of my little hell-cats when I was in. Hopefully we can catch up soon... I'm thinking about you and hoping all is going well!
Naomi looks like such a big girl in this picture!! How are you feeling? I am so hooked on those stupid books! I am off to target tomorrow to get the next one:)
10 comments:
What a big girl. I can't believe she's already in nursery.
Yeah...i can't wait until Alyssa gets to go in! Finally!
You are a lucky, lucky mommy. Luke still cries, no screams when we leave him in nursery. He's two and a HALF. Rip my hair out.
wow, she is cute
She is so cute. I bet it's nice to not have to run after her anymore!
that is a big girl you have there! nursery, wow! i am so happy she liked it. and i am so happy for you too....you can finally listen in classes instead of chasing a child. i am jealous.
I'm dying that she is in Nursery. I wish she would have been one of my little hell-cats when I was in. Hopefully we can catch up soon... I'm thinking about you and hoping all is going well!
What a fun day! And can you say "mini me?" She looks exactly like you! I wonder if baby #2 will too!
Naomi looks like such a big girl in this picture!! How are you feeling? I am so hooked on those stupid books! I am off to target tomorrow to get the next one:)
Be sure to stop by The Lil' Peanut Patch this week and check out our Organic Snack Week!
Post a Comment