I'm way ready for the Twilight movie!! I love Twilight!! Thanks for coming over yesterday. I had a lot of fun chatting with you. Also, thanks for the delicious brownies. Adam loves brownies and was extra excited about the brownies.
Emma and I are excited to go swimming with you and Naomi. If it's warm next week we should go.
Chrissy What did I tell you, I can't wait. It is going to be a long awaited for movie and final book. Thanks for getting me hooked. Don't forget to grab a copy of the new book the Host on the 6th of May. Hope it is as good as the Twilight series. Ta Ta for now. Hugs to you little Naomi.
8 comments:
I'm way ready for the Twilight movie!! I love Twilight!! Thanks for coming over yesterday. I had a lot of fun chatting with you. Also, thanks for the delicious brownies. Adam loves brownies and was extra excited about the brownies.
Emma and I are excited to go swimming with you and Naomi. If it's warm next week we should go.
I still haven't read book 3--aghh! I need to get my hands on a copy!
oh my gosh... i am so obsessed! i can't wait to see this movie.
michelle
Chrissy What did I tell you, I can't wait. It is going to be a long awaited for movie and final book. Thanks for getting me hooked. Don't forget to grab a copy of the new book the Host on the 6th of May. Hope it is as good as the Twilight series. Ta Ta for now. Hugs to you little Naomi.
It looks like it might be pretty good. Maybe if I don't expect too much I will be pleasantly surprised!
I might be one of those lame people who camp out far hours to make sure they get a good seat! :)
okay so excited now... can't wait for the movie, girls night out for sure..... lets get it on our calenders now...
I seriously can't wait till December! It's going to be great!
Post a Comment