
5 things on my list to do tomorrow:
- run
- chiropractor
- cousin's wedding
- grocery shop
- read my book
5 Snacks I enjoy:
- apples
- frozen yogurt
- low fat popcorn
- banana
- vegies with dip
5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
- give relief to African countries & cancer research
- invest/ start own business
- buy homes/cars for family/friends
- get a little lift and tuck :o
- travel
5 bad habits:
- biting nails....I HATE IT
- cracking my knuckles
- not folding laundry
- not cleaning toilets for a while :(
- snacking on left over sweets
5 places I have lived:
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Provo, UT
- Orem, UT
- Ladera Ranch, CA
5 jobs I have had:
- Coast plaza Doctor's hospital
- Steve Madden
- West Coast Beauty Supply
- McConnell, Dunning & Barwick LLP
- hair
5 things people don't know about me:
- I had to swallow a lot of pride to get married at age 19. Luke's worth it :)
- I've never been stung by a bee or wasp
- I do like fantasy & super hero type books/movies such as Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, X men, etc...
- I like songs from pretty much every genre of music. Rock, pop, R&B, folk, country, indie, opera, musical theater, etc..
- many people don't know how young I am. 24
I tag Meg & Tiffany & Camille!




5 comments:
what does tag mean?
It just means it's your turn to do whatever survey/questionnaire do-da. I tagged you, so it's your turn.
Okay, I will do the tag but it my take me a minute to think of all those things:> LOVE the pic of 'MC' in your last post. I was cracking up all night about 'there can't be two divas in the house.' Okay 'XOXO'
That was funny too read. My how we have a lot in common. I too am a big fan of those movies, and books. Love the pictures of you guys. So cute. and Love the one with her on your bed or couch? What is she sitting on? Anways--its all cute.
Thanks! It's actually a rug and my bedding. I wanted to take a cute pic with her tutu on since she never wears it! Haha
Post a Comment