5.22.2008

American moms love Simon

I have been wanting to go to American Idol for so long, but I've never bothered to try for tickets. Thanks for inviting me to the finale last night Holly, it was so fun!


Outside next to the former idols


Simon loved us


After getting our tickets, we walked over to CPK for lunch and saw Carrie Underwood eating with her bandana and huge sunglasses.


We schmoozed our way to box seats


I love that Rachel brought binoculars!


I love both Davids so I was happy in the end.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You're soo lucky!!! I'm sooo jeolous
Didn't you think the finale was really good this year? I loved it!!
I'm glad you had a lot of fun at American Idol.

Camille Rasmussen said...

grrrr..... i am so jealous, but thanks for letting me babysit your precious naomi!

m.m. said...

lucky!!!

Amy Lou said...

HOW COOL TO BE THERE :)

Wendy said...

That's rad! I want to go to SYTYCD.

Kris "to the" Ten said...

So I am totally jealous of you. Vince and then Carrie? What the crap? Two of my favs.....I need to be your sidekick, you know where to be girl. You look great by the way.....watch out Luke:)

Anonymous said...

Uhmmm, so fun...I was so jealous when Liz texted me that you were there!

Danielle said...

how fun! super jealous.

S. Gibson said...

So jealous.....

tiffany Snyder said...

sooooo jealous too.... i love simon and was so happy david cook won...

Audrey Crisp said...

I'm so jealous you went! Nice signs too! I loved both david as well! I love the last pic you took!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more about this. I looked for you on TV...it ws fun.