8.11.2007

Go Angels!


Last night was Naomi's first Angel game, so Luke had to purchase her a cute Halo outfit. We went with my family and had a blast in the box. We have some family in town, so it was fun to spend the night catching up and cheering on the Halos! The game was awesome, even before the grand slam hit by Izturis. Go Angels!

5 comments:

nicole said...

How cute is your baby girl? And I love your hair color, like always. We are in town next week so get ready for us!

Tracy said...

GO Angels! She looks so cute with her little pink baseball hat and outfit.

the peine's said...

What a cute outfil! Go Angles!

Anonymous said...

So cute...maybe this is the start of something big for her. In a few years, she could be one of those girls who shoots the t-shirts in the air at the games, meets one of the players making big bucks, falls in love and marries him, and buys all of us big houses...perfect!

Liz said...

I am loving the pink baseball outfit!!! Looks like you guys are having fun with Danny back. We need to hang out before I go back to school. I'll call you next week and maybe we can grab lunch or something. Are you up for Bitten on Wednesday?