Chrissy, Congratulations!!!! She is gorgeous!! I love her dark full hair. How are you feeling? I hope all went well. I read your blog and it sounds like things were good. Is she a good baby? Is it so fun being a mom. I am so happy for you. I will have to stop by sometime and see her. HOpe all is well and congrats. She is soo cute!!
Thanks for having us over! That was so fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Some of thos pictures turned out sooo cute but most of mine are blurry. =( Dang!
6 comments:
Chrissy, Congratulations!!!! She is gorgeous!! I love her dark full hair. How are you feeling? I hope all went well. I read your blog and it sounds like things were good. Is she a good baby? Is it so fun being a mom. I am so happy for you. I will have to stop by sometime and see her. HOpe all is well and congrats. She is soo cute!!
Thanks for having us over! That was so fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Some of thos pictures turned out sooo cute but most of mine are blurry. =( Dang!
Chrissy, she could not be cuter. I can not wait to hold the baby girl!
I love that hair! How fun for you guys!
I need more pictures! And I need to come visit. Hopefully soon...
She is so cute and you guys make such an adorable family. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait till I'm down there next and see her!
Post a Comment