4.21.2007

Bath Time




I liked these bath time photos of Naomi and I had some requests to put up more pictures. She seems to enjoy it as long as I keep her pretty warm. She has only peed once during a bath, and that was on Luke!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Ok, I was going through a ton of blogs this afternoon and stumbled onto yours. This is Shanda, Paul Nash's wife, mission friend to Luke. This blog world is crazy.
It's good to run into you guys.
I have asked Paul & Jared for updates but they never know. Such a sweet baby. Keep in touch.

The Collins said...

Naomi, is adorable. Clean babies are the best thing ever. I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute. i love that last one - she has a cute little smile going on. I hope you guys are doing good. She just looks so perfect.

dd... said...

she is so cute and small... how is life with a new baby treating you?