4.12.2007

Baby Naomi Pictures by Jessica Kettle











Jessica and Brittany visited yesterday and Jessica took a ton of gorgeous pictures. Thank you so much Jessica. The pictures are amazing! I love being a daddy! I can't stop smiling!

4 comments:

kristy said...

c & l, those pix are amazing. i looove the very first one. she looks so beautiful and peaceful, sweet baby. it was so fun seeing you yesterday! you all look so radiant and happy!!

Anonymous said...

Luke~

I can hardly believe your a daddy! I know you're going to be a fantastic daddy. Naomi is lucky to have you to wrap around her little finger! I love the black and white photos~they're very peaceful!
Cherish every moment, before you know it they're bigger than you! Well, maybe not the girls!

I love you lots bud!

You're favorite aunt!

Deb

nicole said...

These photos are amazing! I love them, who is your friend?

Shelly Hyde said...

Congrats chrissy! She is beautiful,
as if you would have had anything less! These photos are so sweet.