3.22.2007

So close!


We finally finished the dresser, and it turned out so good! Even with the old hardware, it still looks so charming! I was so happy to get that up in the nursery along with the crib and glider. I do still need a changing pad on top as well as some wall decor, but the main stuff is done, so I can start sleeping better! Or maybe not, but my mind will still be more at ease...haha.

6 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

This room makes you want to go "awwwwww..."" It is so pretty! You did a great job. The dresser looks really great too- even with the hardware! I actually like it now that I see it on the dresser. I say don't stress over it. =)

Katie said...

So pretty. It looks just perfect for little naomi. She'll be here faster than you know it.

dd... said...

This looks so beautiful... I love the dresser... where did you get it. I really like the dark wood with the pink and green. I love it all!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! The dresser looks better than ever!

nicole said...

The room looks darling chrissy. The paint color is perfect! I just wish I could stop by and see it in person - one more year!

The Collins said...

your nursery is soooo cute!! I love the furniture and the wall color and everything!! How exciting that your baby could come anytime now. Good Luck!! When things arent so hectic and getting ready for the baby...maybe I will stop by and look at your the baby bedding sometime to get an idea of how she made it. Hope all goes well!! So excited for you!