So today my doctor told me that my tummy has grown two inches since last weeks appointment. Two inches in one week??? What??? Is this some kind of sick joke? I guess that explains why I can't keep my pants on anymore. They just slide right off, did anyone else have this problem nearing the end of the pregnancy? I am giving up on pants, I don't care who I have to scare from now on!




5 comments:
Look at your cute belly!! You look so great! I can not believe your baby girl is almost here..... crazy! We better see a lot of posts with that new camera of yours.
Oh my gosh- the last month or so I spent all day pulling my pants up! It was so annoying. Just think- not too much longer! You'll be amazed at how great life is after you give birth. First, YOU AREN'T PREGNANT ANYMORE! Second, you have this amazing baby. It's the best! Give me a call if you need someone to vent to. I am a great complainer.
Wow, I can't believe you are due in a month, you look great! Where are you delivering at? My sister Wendy is due around the same time as you, her due date is April 9th, and she's delivering at Saddleback. I can't wait to see more pictures of Naomi's nursery!
you are so big and cute! i love it. I can't wait for your shower!
Chrissy! I love your blog, and yes. I struggled with pants too! It is such a joke when you are at the end, which I cannot believe! Little Naomi is on her way!! I can't wait to meet her. Thank you soo much for all the yummy bath stuff! You so did not have to do that! I love that scent too and how did you know I was in desperate need of a new loofa? Love the one you got me, it's the best thing ever! Ok, so this blogging thing is so addicting. check ours out... www.californiadunnings@blogspot.com
Love ya girl. You are so so so cute pregs. I looove it!! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment