4.12.2012

Easter

We had a very easy and mellow Easter Sunday. Being sick I managed to crawl out of bed long enough to help the Easter bunny set up the kids' baskets Saturday night and just long enough to get up with the kids in the morning, take pictures and make some of the traditional Rasmussen "eggs a la goldenrod" for breakfast (luckily it is fast and easy). Gideon babe was sick too, so we stayed home from church and very sadly missed out on the Inkley family Easter party and hunt that evening! Luckily my stellar husband and father took Naomi and Grant to get spoiled and have a blast with all their adoring Inkley fans. My kids are spoiled by all the attention and love they get! Luckily my sister got some pictures with my kids at this party because you know if I'm not there, it's not getting documented ;)





Biz got sweet mustaches in his basket

This is just mean. Poor Gideon. I took it off right away!

He didn't seem very sick. Who would have thought this angel cried all night!? And the night before...and the night before that...poor sick boy.



Love Gideon is happy as can be as long as he is right smack in the middle of the chaos and happenings.

mustache you a question...

It wore him out eventually

Thanks to Katie for getting some shots with my kids!

I know exactly what is going through Biz's brain in this shot!

cute cousins

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Sorry you were sick! Love the mustaches!!