We headed to the Mormon Battalion visitor's center one morning and it was even better than we expected! They had it set up so it was also very entertaining for the kids. Even Biz was able to get into it and stay somewhat entertained. I recommend a visit there and then grabbing some amazing Mexican food for lunch in Old Town San Diego to finish off your day. I consider that a beautiful day!

this kids loved mining for gold
It was a great way to end the summer festivities.
Now it's crunch time to get ready and organized for new baby boy!
I am now 22 weeks and baby is already causing some chaos in this broken body. I feel this boy will follow in his brother's footsteps for sure.
Bring on fall!












3 comments:
How fun! I need to see a belly bump pic! Isn't being pregnant fun? Not...
Congrats on another boy! I love the pics of Grant and his sword on the beach. I'm sure he will love having another buddy to "teach" naughty adventurous things to. What a cutie!
It's a boy? No way! I am so excited for you guys. :) I cannot believe how gorgeous Naomi is.....she keeps getting cuter and I just love it! We miss you dearly. Take care and kiss the babes for us. PS....Adam gives two thumbs up to Luke's shaved head. Keep on keepin' on! ~Jeffi
Post a Comment