9.06.2011

Big Boy Biz

So I was hoping to have this kid potty trained by the time baby is here, but I wasn't thinking of starting any time soon. Today G came in while I was getting ready for the gym and said, "go potty mom". I thought he was telling me to go potty (since he hands out bossy demands right and left these days) until I realized he had taken his diaper off and was heading towards the toilet. He just popped up on there and started peeing. I was in shock! I know I can't expect it to be this easy, but it did lift my spirits for the future training. And we will have to make sure to work on his aim next time too...especially if he sits! Yikes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh!! they say girls are supposed to be easier to potty training but elle hasn't shown any interest. good for little g-man!

Yvettes Campbell said...

Woot Woot!!!

Grandma Pat said...

His daddy was so easy to train . Maybe G will too. That is wonderful!!!My grandkids are so very smart!!!!!

Shelly Hyde said...

Good work buddy. ps the soda is so appropriate for your family

lacey said...

Go Big Boy!! that is So fabulous that he cares!! 3 cheers for him- we are so excited to be with you guys in a few weeks I miss those little munchkins like crazy!